Winter is almost here, but not quite. It’s still hot outside. Street venders sell sugarcane juice on the side of the streets for 10 taka a glass. This looks very appetizing. But beware! That glass of juice brings more harm than benefits to your health. But that doesn’t mean that sugarcane juice is bad for you. You might be surprised to know how beneficial sugarcane is for your health. Tonic is here to tell you about the benefits of sugarcane juice. See how many of these you already knew.
· Sugarcane juice provides quick energy as it contains glucose and sugar.
· Sugarcane juice is diuretic which enhances your kidney functions and keeps it healthy.
· The calcium, potassium, iron, manganese and flavonoid in sugarcane juice helps prevent cancer.
· Sugarcane juice is good for your bones and your teeth.
· Sugarcane juice helps with acne. Mix multani mitti with sugarcane juice and apply on your face. Keep it on for 20 minutes and wash off thoroughly. Use this paste once a week.